Category Archives: men
Hero’s Journey-Top 10 Monomyths that Inspire to Read More Classics or Relish in the Hero’s moments of fortune as well as misfortune and overcoming adversary!
- Harry from Harry Potter Series by Rowling
- Sophie from Keeper of the Lost Cities by Messenger
- Frodo from Lord of the Rings by Tolkien
- Katniss from The Hunger Games Series by Collins
- Hawkeye from Last of the Mohicans by Cooper
- Will from Ranger’s Apprentice Series by Flannagan
- Mathias from Redwall Series by Jacques
- Yelena from Poison Study by Snyder
- Thomas from Mazerunner by Dashner
- Bilbo from The Hobbit by Tolkien
This quote tends to carry over in many of her books. I feel this relates to many in the world, be it love, hate, or just plain conversation with others.
It is difficult to allow acceptance that a little girl could grow up, and die, in Hitler’s wrath…and still think people are good.
But it is easy to accept that she knew there is both good and evil in the world. And that good could still win out even if she herself would not.
“Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart.”
—Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl