This gallery contains 4 photos.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Advice! Advice should be given in the right way, right moment. So many lack the ability to give advice in the right context. Remember, it is sometimes (but not always) better to stay quiet when the moment isn’t right.
Just finished reading a book about a book character an author created that shares their unending advice with all and often, when really isn’t the time. A job well done on the creation of her and we all can see the face of someone this character fits.
“…and neither the angels in heaven above nor the demons down under the sea could ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Lee…
This is her favorite quote from it.
Today’s world seems to first criticize and find flaw in all! If you can’t say something nice, don’t say it at all!
I recently read an article criticizing J. K. Rowling’s decisions and that perhaps she didn’t plan well her writing involved in Harry Potter’s stories or the recent Fantastic Beasts. She is a phenomenal writer and the planning involved in such a world as Harry Potter is vast and deserves awe. Flaws can be found in all stories and as such, will be found by those who search them out. It is surprising to me how much our society is quick to praise and, more often, criticize absolutely everything today. Why can’t we just read or see things today and simply make an opinion in our thoughts and control our impulses to always write or voice our opinions for all to see and hear? It seems sometimes we forget the advice, If we can’t say something nice, don’t say it at all.
Let’s go back to praising first, and then, after, if needed at all, offer alternate ideas of change if anything should be said at all.
- Paranormally by Kiersten White
- Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
- Vampire Crush by A.M.Robinson
- Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Revenants by Amy Plum
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer
- The Eternal Kiss Anthology by Rachel Caine and other authors
- Immortal: Love Stories With a Bite by Rachel Vincent
- Call of the Vampire by Gayla Twist
- Ignite by Kaitlyn Davis
- Evermore by Alyson Noel
- Vampirates by Justin Somper
- Romeo and Juliet and Vampires by
- Unholy Alliance by Lacy Yager
- Vampire Academy by Rachel Mead
- Intertwined by Gena Showater
- Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith ( the early books)
- Vladimir Todd by Heather Brewer
- Prom Nights from Hell Anthology by Meg Cabot and other authors
- Classic Tales of Vampires and Shapeshifters by Tig Thomas
- Crush by Chrissy Peebles
- Night World by L.J. Smith
- Kisses from Hell by Kristin Cast and other authors
- Devour by Andrea Heltsley
- Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff
- Dead is the New Black by Marlene Perez
- Boys That Bite by Mari Mancusi
- Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine
- My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
- The Silver Kiss by Annette Curtis Klause
Next to read for me:
- Moth by Karen Mahoney
- Brocken Wings by Danielle Ogier
- Turned by Morgan Rice